Swoop Aero was founded to transform how the world moves essential supplies by making access to the skies seamless. We were the first company globally to deliver a vaccine using a drone under a commercial contract. Since then, we have expanded globally, transforming the health supply chain with drone logistics operations in four countries.
The work we are doing is shifting the future of healthcare. We are having an immediate impact on the lives of people who live within the communities our operations are conducted in. Many companies say they have an impact but we are on the ground truly making a difference. We have big plans to shift the paradigm in both developing and developed markets alike, by deploying both our fully managed logistics service into the health supply chain and providing selected partners with our technology platform to further expand their impact.
To deliver on our vision, we’ve brought together a team of eternally optimistic and resourceful ‘doers’ to tackle these seemingly insurmountable problems and make our aspirational goals a reality.
- Setting and communicating airspace program objectives and priorities.
- Developing, maintaining, and communicating the Airspace Integration Strategies
- Developing our approach to airspace integrations (informing ways of working, in-built rules, and systems interfaces)
- Active work and engagement in standards groups, rulemaking committees, industry coalitions, and elsewhere
- Engaging with third party UTMs if/where required to support customer operations whilst maintaining the standardisation and integrity of our systems
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant engineering/STEM field or significant experience.
- You have significant experience engaging with Air Navigation Service Providers
- You have a strong understanding of air traffic-related regulations and standards.
- You have experience with VFR and IFR air traffic management.
- You have experience with both tower control and en route/terminal radar control.
- You have experience with project management in a cross-functional team.
- You have experience in designing and testing new interfaces for airspace management applications