Do you want to be part of an organisation at the cutting edge of air transport and urban air mobility? Do you want to join the team designing and building the platforms which will enable drones and eVTOL aircraft to get airborne? Do you envisage a world where automated drones zip from hospital to hospital carrying urgent medical deliveries or provide blue light services with vital, real-time, aerial footage?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to these three questions, then Altitude Angel is the place for you.
We at Altitude Angel envisage a future where drones are set to revolutionise the lives of everyone on the planet, so we’re building the platforms to ensure drones can fly safely alongside other, more traditional, forms of aviation.
Since 2014 we’ve been steadily growing our team beyond our Reading HQ, whilst expanding our network into Europe, attracting some of the finest minds and top talent from the worlds of aviation, software engineering and product development.
Our platform is now used in 152 countries across the globe enabling over 50,000 safe drone flights every month, including everything from transport of life saving medication in sub-Saharan Africa to coffee and burger delivery in the Republic of Ireland.
With drones becoming more and more prevalent, we’re looking for individuals who are eager to help us build and deliver the solutions which have the potential to change the world.
If you want to join us and be at the forefront of the aerial revolution, apply today.
About the role:
Widely regarded as a technical leader in our field, our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
You will form a vital part of our Sales team, providing crucial support to accelerate our development whilst building long term relationships with our customers. Our Inside Sales Representatives support our go to market strategy by identifying, establishing and building successful relationships with potential customers as well as supporting the wider team on the growing demand for our products and services.
- You will support our sales team by building and delivering targeted campaigns, as well as successfully understanding and qualifying the needs of our prospects.
- You will work with our Marketing team to generate high quality materials, creatively articulating our products and services to the market.
- You will drive research into current and future needs of prospects and the wider market to inform our sales activities.
- Acting as the first point of contact, you will qualify inbound marketing leads from initial discovery through to opportunity.
- Highly motivated, goal and target oriented.
- A self-motivated “people person” who is passionate about building meaningful and lasting relationships.
- A positive, confident, and determined approach.
- An excellent communicator with a strong attention to detail.
- A highly organised multi-tasker with the ability to meet deadlines and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced sales environment, ideally in SaaS, supporting a growing sales team.
- Enjoy working in a data-driven environment, with a thirst for deal closure and ensuring customer happiness.
- Experience using a CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics or similar).
- A solid understanding of the sales and marketing qualification processes.
- Commercial awareness and a strong understanding of business processes and practices.
At Altitude Angel we’re dedicated to creating a positive working environment which empowers our employees to the be the best version of themselves. Through personalised Career Development Plans and generous home/work life-balance considerations, we support our team to work in the best way for them.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- £3,000 employee referral scheme
- Quarterly team socials
To apply for this position, email your details to [email protected]