Start Date: A.S.A.P
Must be willing to relocate
•Conducting flights with RPAS / VTOL drones on a mine site
Duties include, but are not limited to:
~ Prepping of equipment and batteries etc.
~ Flight planning.
~ Responsible for aerial surveying of a mine site and, or any other clients in different industries.
~ Compliant and full understanding of safety regulations while operating both RPAS and, or VTOL drones.
~ Data processing with quality deliverables
~ Maintaining high levels of compliance with
CAA requirements and regulations.
~ Maintain high standards at all times, be a brand ambassador for Premier.
• 18 years or older
• Grade 12 (Matric certificate)
• Basic PC Skills
• Driver’s license (Code 08)
• Reliable vehicle
• He/she must be able to pass a medical
examination (Class 2)
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Willing to relocate, if required.
• Holding a valid SCAA RPL (Advantageous)
• Ability to work in a stressful environment
• Team player
• Excellent admin skills
• Must be able to work well under pressure
• Willing to work long hours
• Surveying background (Advantageous)
South African Citizens to apply.
Submit the following documents:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Head and Shoulders Photo of yourself
3. Supporting documents / qualifications
4. Written or contactable references