Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to join our Marketing and Communications team based in Palo Alto. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is highly motivated with a strong attention to detail, and has a proven track record of B2B product and growth marketing to meet business objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop product positioning, narratives, messaging and proof points that resonate with target audiences and differentiate Wing in the marketplace.
- Lead performance and acquisition marketing, contributing to business objectives.
- Drive customer, market, and competitive research to guide marketing.
- Deliver breakthrough campaigns and content, including presentations, one-pagers, landing pages, website, case studies, email, ads, events, social media, and more.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in Marketing, Communications or other related areas.
- 6-8+ years demonstrated success in B2B product and/or growth marketing
- Previous B2B growth strategy, segmentation, and execution experience
- Proven track record of delivering impactful content
- Strong writing, communication, and proofreading skills across a wide variety of marketing materials.
- Ability to prioritize, lead, and execute multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.