Dufour Aerospace is a young start-up on a mission to revolutionize vertical mobility by developing electric and hybrid-electric tilt-wing VTOL aircraft. We’re looking for people who share our vision and passion to join us on our journey in Switzerland.
You will be responsible for developing human-machine interfaces (HMI) for all our aircraft, and for our simulation platforms.
Working location for this role is Zurich, Switzerland.
- HMI, HUD, EFIS development.
- Flight control inceptor evaluation and integration.
- Extension of our UnrealEngine-based simulation platform (creation of new environments and mission scenarios, visual and audio fidelity improvements).
- Evaluation of new technologies (HUD systems, projectors, motion platforms, VR, etc).
- 3+ years development experience with UnrealEngine.
- Solid knowledge of C++, Python.
- Comfortable with 3D modeling software such as Blender.
- Understanding of real-time graphics pipelines and optimization.
- Good eye for visual fidelity.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Motivated and self-directed work ability.
- Passion for aviation and sustainable technology.
- Experience with secure real-time communication protocols.
- A hands-on problem-solving approach to engineering.
Dufour Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, gender identity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact us at [email protected]