Research and applications of STEM Education prove that students are in critical need of a robust curriculum to prepare for the developing future. DroneBlocks provides the necessary tools to engage learners throughout the school year by exploring real-world challenges and logic. This exciting learning is captured through exploring science, technology, engineering, mathematics, along with the integration of the arts and is now offered in full through the Drone Programming Membership.
Key features of the DroneBlocks Membership include:
- Over 100+ cloud-based lessons and videos universally aligned to education standards, building upon each skill introduced
- Access to the online DroneBlocks Simulator and DroneBlocks Code
- True STEM/STEAM applications across all subjects
- Content and extension activities to engage learners of varying age groups
- Compatibility with iOS, Android, & Chrome devices
The unique membership provides content plus additional resources to help prepare students to lead the future. Members will have access to DroneBlocks Tello Simulator, a means to explore coding through DroneBlocks, with or without a drone present.
The DroneBlocks Membership begins with simple, introductory lessons that includes intensive courses, blending programming, problem-solving, and real-world application across the curriculum:
- Introduction to Tello Drone Programming
- The DroneBlocks Simulator
- Tello & Art Presents: Dance
- Introduction to Tello EDU Drone Programming with DroneBlocks
- Advanced Tello Programming with DroneBlocks
- Tello Challenges from Italy with Mr. Torelli – Part 1
- Node-RED Programming with Tello and Tello EDU
- Tello Drone Programming with Python – Video Course
- OpenCV, Python, and DroneBlocks for Tello Camera Control
Access to the above courses can be accessed individually or through the new membership, providing options for teachers and students to access all courses on a monthly or yearly basis, with new content continually becoming available. These options ensure access to all of the lessons and tools needed throughout the entire year.