At MAG, we provide and enable real-time situational awareness to help our customers make the world smaller and safer. We are laser focused on serving our customers by providing technical expertise, operational excellence, and flawless execution. Relentlessly driven by our dedication to service and performance, we have become the leading independent provider of manned/unmanned full-spectrum outsourced ISR services in the world. Our success is due entirely to the high caliber of employees we recruit, hire, and retain. At MAG, we look for individuals who thrive in a high-performance environment where challenges are the norm and success is expected.
MAG Aerospace is seeking a Mission Coordinator for an unmanned ISR contract. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with our government customers
- Coordinating intelligence briefings and disseminating target packages
- Maintaining diligent lookout and listening doctrine with available sensors, radios, and other ground station equipment
- Assist with mission planning and briefings
- Utilizing checklists and other standardized manuals
***Training for this position is currently held in Augusta, GA. for 1 week. Deployments to Forward Operating Bases in OCONUS locations for 4-6+ months***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Mission Coordinator is also responsible for:
- Performing Full Motion Video (FMV) analysis
- Performing Video to Map Correlation
- Operating radio equipment
- Utilizing various classified military software solutions
- Utilize mIRC, Google Earth, Microsoft Applications, and various other software
- Maintain a high level of precise, effective, and concise communication with customer and management
- Additional duties as assigned
Locations can be austere with minimum comfort access. While operating from the deployed location, all personnel are responsible to, and work directly for, the assigned Site Lead, regardless of parent company. Personnel should expect to participate in all facets of the operation to support mission requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Active TS/SCI within 5 year scope is required for this position
- High School Graduate
- Prior experience with Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)
- Moderate computer skills are required
- Must meet minimum military health standards for worldwide deployment and unmanned aircraft flight qualifications
- Prior Military Intelligence MOS qualification
- Recent deployed operations
- Prior military experience
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Click below for the “EEO is The Law” and Federal Contractor Poster Supplement:
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.
MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact MAG Aerospace Recruiting at:
[email protected] or call (703) 376-8993