Widely regarded as a technical leader in the emerging field of Drone Traffic Management (UTM), Altitude Angel develops cloud-scale systems to facilitate the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into national airspace worldwide. In short, we don’t make drones; we make them safe. Our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation service providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
Altitude Angel is excited to announce that we are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated Corporate Communications and PR Executive to join our fast-paced technology and aviation start-up.
This newly-created role will form part of our new Strategic Communications team, where you’ll play a key part working alongside our Marketing Assistant.
You must have 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role for a small- to medium-sized company, as part of a small team – or solo!
- Be the first point of contact for all PR related matters across the business as well as internal and external communications.
- Execute and refine the Company’s communications and PR strategies.
- Be responsible for helping to shape our “corporate voice” guidelines and roll them out across the business.
- Manage and maximise the value of PR agency relationships.
- Be responsible for managing all press, media and analyst relations.
- Work closely with the leadership team to tune public messages and connect communications activities to broader strategic objectives.
- Own and drive positive news coverage of Altitude Angel whilst continuing to grow our social media presence.
- Work closely with strategic partners to align messaging as well as identifying and driving community engagement.
- Coordinate and co-author the creation of corporate whitepapers, blog posts and press releases, ready for executive sign-off.
- Regularly report analytics for social media growth, campaign success, SEO plan etc., to the management team.
- You will be an excellent communicator through various means but predominantly written English
- You will have an excellent vocabulary and not just an eye for detail, but a true passion for it!
- You’ll demonstrate an ability to make the complicated seem simple, creatively using language to maximally communicate a concept or idea as simply as possible.
- Proactive multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience managing social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint, plus Outlook.
- Degree in English Language (or similar | ideally 2:1 or above) or equivalent industry experience.
- Fluent in more than one language, both written and verbal.
Our ideal candidate must have a strong desire to grow in one of the country’s most promising tech and aviation start-ups; to make a real impact on day one and to be able to rise to any challenge!
Sound like you? Get in touch today and join the global company defining the future of aviation.