PIX4D Business Development for Construction market, San Francisco, USA
We are looking for a technically skilled Business Developer to join our growing team in San Francisco.
Pix4D is a producer of internationally renowned software products that are making drone mapping for professionals more powerful and accessible than ever.
As part of our team, you will support the sales team dedicated to B2B sales and a demanding and diverse range of professional customers in the North American construction market. You will educate leads on our solutions and close sales: interacting externally with a wide range of professionals and internally with sales, marketing, training, and support. You will be able to technically demonstrate the Pix4D construction solutions and be comfortable talking to surveyors and engineers about their projects.
- Handle software and hardware sales for AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) & BIM (Building Information Modeling) markets
- Assess and follow up on sales opportunities; close sales deals (North America)
- Consult with clients on our cutting-edge technology; provide tailored advice and solutions
- Benchmark and analyze sales results
- Increase channel sales
- Travel to trade shows and meetings
- Provide demonstrations of our solutions, including software
- Take responsibility for the crane camera hardware rental fleet
- Perform administrative tasks such as invoices, sales reports, CRM entries, vendor forms
- Handle direct and channel sales and purchase cycles in the construction sector
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in B2B sales required (2 years or more)
- Knowledge of construction best practices, software tools and workflows (CAD/BIM/VDC), and project lifecycles
- Thrives in a fast-paced, action-driven environment
- Ability to travel
- US Citizen or authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Position located in San Francisco
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximizes each person’s expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system that reaches beyond working hours.