We’re proud to announce that Brian Crowley is joining the WiBotic executive team as VP Engineering. With the addition of Brian, we’re furthering our commitment to deliver next-generation wireless power and fleet energy management solutions to the robotics industry across a wide range of applications.
Brian is a seasoned technical expert and has held key executive-level engineering positions for nearly two decades. Prior roles include president & CEO at Alithion, Symbio and BSQUARE as well as engineering leadership positions at Applied Microsystems and several early stage software companies. With his addition to the team, we’re doubling down on our commitment to help customers increase robot fleet productivity while minimizing costs.
Brian’s expertise will also help augment our partnerships with customers who use:
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) in industries ranging from supply chain to food service to defense.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in industries ranging from mining, to delivery and logistics, to inspection and beyond.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS) that require highly repetitive and ultra-reliable power delivery to a range of internal mechanisms
- Outer space applications and moon exploration, as part of NASA’s Artemis program.
- Customized applications for the defense industry, industrial controls, automated e-commerce systems – and any other application where reliable power delivery is crucial in even the most difficult environments.
We’re thrilled to welcome him as we capitalize on our increasing momentum going into 2023 and beyond. Welcome Brian!