More information for all roles here
Widely regarded as a technical leader in our field, our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
Working in our ARROW/Skyway team, you will be responsible for helping to design and specify the network infrastructure supporting the world’s very first Drone Superhighway, starting out along a 265KM route in the UK and expanding rapidly both in the UK and abroad.
You will be exercising your knowledge of network and IP design, cyber-security, cellular and hardwired connections, routing, VPNs, and firewalls on a daily basis, both tactically and strategically, factoring in latency and QoS across various backhauls. You are passionate about designing for scalability, resilience, and performance.
- You will work on the design and implementation of the network infrastructure supporting the SKYWAY programme and ARROW technology.
- You will ensure that network infrastructure design meets the programme and technology objectives, including security, scalability, and performance.
- You will test, specification and supervision of the implementation programme, including remote administration, and maintenance.
Managing Director, Altitude Angel (Netherlands) B.V.
You must be open to regular travel to the UK and other international locations as determined by the business.
Have you ever thought about managing a company? Or building one? Are you looking for something truly at the forefront of innovation? Are you ready for your next challenge? This could be your opportunity to effectively start one, fully supported by a high-growth well-established business with a proven track record of product and delivery.
We’re looking to capitalise on our growth and maximise our opportunity by hiring a dedicated, entrepreneurial Managing Director to build, scale and manage our subsidiary in the Netherlands. As a multi award-winning UTM (Unified Traffic Management) company, the defacto category-creator and leader in innovation in this space, this is an opportunity not to be missed as you join a fast-growing, competitive, and ambitious company with significant investment backing and international growth plans.
A pivotal role, you will be at the ‘founder’ of our Dutch operations as we begin our international expansion journey following significant investment and global success.
Fully supported by our corporate HQ in the UK, you will be responsible for hiring new recruits, developing, and nurturing critical relationships, identifying, and forging new business opportunities, and promoting and selling the Company’s award-winning UTM technologies across Europe.
This is an exciting, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right candidate to have real impact, so if you’ve got a demonstrable Entrepreneurial mindset, consider yourself an innovator and have a passion for building teams, this is the role for you.
As our experienced Legal Counsel at Altitude Angel, you will provide sound and timely legal advice and recommendations across a range of business functions within an innovative aviation technology company.
By joining Altitude Angel, you will be given the opportunity to grow within a venture backed ‘scale-up’ playing a key role in supporting the company’s rapid growth, whilst helping push the bar on legal aspects relating to the use of automated systems in aircraft navigation.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Contract drafting including the maintenance and evolution of framework agreements such as;- MSAs (Master Service Agreements) and Service Orders,
– NDAs (non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements),
– Collaboration/Partner Agreements,
– Consortium Agreements,
– Supplier Agreements.
- Maintaining and advancing legal / contracting processes and procedures.
- Ensuring the company’s compliance with local laws, regulations, and compliance aspects (including GDPR).
- Working collaboratively across business groups to provide legal subject matter expertise.
- Communicating and summarising legal text in plain English to team members in a variety of roles across the business.
- Lead on legal aspects of supplier, partner, and customer contract negotiations.
- Partnering and owning the relationships with our externally retained specialist legal firms.
- Owning legal aspects concerning the company’s growing Intellectual Property portfolio, supported by our external IPR counsel.
- Working with our regulatory affairs team to further develop a pathway that boldly tackles the biggest challenges facing mainstream drone adoption, including exciting legal matters such as Beyond Line-of-Sight and technical and legal liabilities.
- Supporting our international expansion.
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for a key set of strategic relationships to drive customer success and discover ways to unlock additional value for our customers using Altitude Angel technology.
- Be responsible for strategic customer relationships, owning the primary relationship.
- Be responsible for managing the onboarding process of new customers, conducting, and leading a handover/takeover process, assembling the right implementation team, and starting the implementation process.
- Manage the implementation process, agree and plan the implementation schedule, and understand and document customer objectives and success metrics. Collect the necessary customer assets and information and align any additional resources for any supporting programs, such as PR announcements, as part of the implementation.
- Be responsible for a customer moving from implementation to an in-life state, ensuring all implementation metrics and success goals have goals have been achieved.
- Build a solid understanding of customers’ business strategies and customers’ short- and long-term objectives, enabling you to offer innovative ideas of how UTM can be integrated into their strategy whilst showcasing Altitude Angel’s proposition.
- Be responsible for generating the account plan aligned to customer needs and setting out the goals and milestones for executing such a plan.
- Responsible for managing any risk, including identifying, evaluating, and prioritising risk items and developing proactive mitigation strategies directly with the customer or internally within Altitude Angel.
- Manage customer renewals, working with the Sales team to ensure a documented and strategic renewal plan is created and followed with any risk mitigated and the customer is renewed on time.
- Collaborate and participate in the renewal process, ensuring all customer progress, plans and issues are documented within the renewal planner.
- Responsible for managing the customer support process via Live Agent and providing prompt and accurate technical support and information to both users and customers. Respond to customers’ requests for information and assistance. Evaluate the customer’s issue and respond with an appropriate solution to the customer or user in an informative and easy way for them to understand. Manage issues that require escalation to other departments or specialists.
- Be the customer’s advocate within Altitude Angel.
- Be at the forefront of driving customer relationships and solving customer challenges, supported by the wider Altitude Angel team.
- Work collaboratively with the wider Accounts team and Engineering team to escalate issues, exceed customer expectations and ensure relationships are maximised to their full potential.
- Partner with our Strategic Marketing and Business Development teams to create and deliver targeted campaigns to drive customer growth and deliver high-level demonstrations of Altitude Angel’s offerings.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all relevant customer and contact information Microsoft Dynamics.
- Support and collaborate in providing customer insights, trends, and relevant information for Monthly Business Review meetings and weekly all-hands meeting
- Responsible for maintaining, updating and enhancing the Customer Success Sharepoint site.
As well as being a great place to work in stunning offices overlooking Reading, with a good salary, alongside some very nice people, we also offer a number of other amazing benefits which come with the job. These benefits include:
- Minimum 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Hybrid working scheme
- Unlimited access to mental health & wellbeing support
- Company pension scheme
- £3,000 employee referral scheme
- Regular team socials
- Unlimited access to our drinks fridge and fruit
- Weekly office coffee & cake morning