Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Product Support Manager (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
- Solving inquiries requires to be and stay trained on the following fields
- BVLOS delivery operation experience
- Being trained at performing basic drone maintenance tasks
- Being trained in flight investigation using tools like parameter files, flight logs and observer remarks
- Being trained in accessing relevant internal technical documentation
- Escalation of problems into the correct 2nd or 3rd level and advocate on behalf of the ticket creator to solve the issue.
- Help design processes, structures, and tools to effectively scale and support best practices
- Work cross-functionally with Training and Product teams to identify areas of improvement that will drive down overall ticket volume.
- Manage and execute technical customer communication (updated documentation, technical service bulletins)
- Manage the customer portal where general and copter-specific documentation is shared with a customer
- Manage the fleet management tools and ensure customer drones are depicted correctly throughout their lifecycle in these tools
- Advocate on Wingcopter’s behalf in customer communication
- Increase service adoption and find additional customer uses for Wingcopter’s service to expand lifetime value for our customer and Wingcopter.
- Continuously engage with customer stakeholders to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations and solutions.
- Map the customer journey, and report relevant insights to Wingcopter Sales, Business Development, Operations, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional set of teams to ensure our business is growing and developing with our customer needs as a top priority.
- Continuously gather customer feedback in order to: develop standardized interventions that improve customer satisfaction with Wingcopter’s service; identify opportunities for continuous improvement; and share best practices across our customer base.
- Manage customer success activities, including onboarding, training, and customer support advocacy.
What You’ll Need:
- Engineering Background (or similar). An Aviation background is an advantage.
- Experience in drone operations is an advantage
- Sound technical understanding of unmanned air and ground systems
- Capability to manage technical service platforms (i.e. CRM ticket system, customer portal, fleet database)
- Hands-on technical experience with electronics and solving IT-related issues.
- Effective troubleshooter and problem-solver.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule (shifts/weekend and/or evening hours potentially required)
- Strong organizational skills, structured and solution- and process-oriented.
- Fluent English skills, other language skills are appreciated
- Intercultural competencies
- Strong communication skills and collaborative work style.
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges.