Global-scale ecosystem degradation with biodiversity loss, and increasing carbon in the atmosphere, is one of the world’s greatest challenges. At Dendra Systems, we are a fast-growing start-up, developing the most powerful tools to enable ecosystem restoration today.
The role involves preparing and conducting UAV mapping and planting operations for Dendra Systems in sometimes remote and challenging environments, using fixed-wing, VTOL and multirotors up to 50kg.
Pilots are responsible for the legality of their flights and the safety of their crew. A good understanding of the UAVs and payload systems is expected to provide high-level maintenance and informed decision-making.
- Working closely with the Operations Development Manager in organisation and delivery of projects
- Mentoring and working closely with junior pilots
- Customer relations, including face to face interactions
- Working with the Engineering team to coordinate maintenance requirements
- Conducting test flights and providing feedback on systems development
- Flight planning, meteorology, system preparation and airspace management in compliance with CASA regulations and company protocol
- Post operations management, including data handover and flight documentation
- Share your passion of the work we do with the people we work with.
Dendra Systems believes that diversity builds strength, and this is already reflected in our international, interdisciplinary team. We look forward to building a strong team together.