The BUG PLUS features a dual vertical gimbal EO/TI camera with 5-inch blades reducing the acoustic signature and increasing performance of the sub 250g platform.
Open communications architecture transforms the BUG PLUS into a network asset by integrating a MANET system* on-board.
The BUG PLUS can be further enhanced through the modular payload bay making it both an incredibly effective ISR communications platform.
*MANET system may increase BUG PLUS weight over 250g
- One of the few UK manufacturers to have UAVs tested by 700X (TAA)
- Only company in the UK to offer same controller and same ground-control system for entire UAVtek fleet
- Utilise open architecture principles & Defence Standards to integrate with wider Defence capabilities.
- Integrated with TAK
- Integrated with multiple radio bearers
- Custom build experts – from concept to prototype fast.
- Able to offer many features competitors cannot.
- Only nano drone in the world to fly for 38 mins
- Only manufacture worldwide offering tether system to comply with UK HSE of 110v or less.
- Largest, most portable, and easiest to break-down 3m fixed-wing
- Off-the-shelf airframe and components where possible, reducing repair time & cost.
- Offers multiple modular payloads – payload capability fully customizable.
- Only UAVs with full HD live streaming
- Multicast equipped fleet (broadcast footage and data to multiple command & control points simultaneously)