Location: Ratho, Edinburgh
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Subsidised Lunches, Free gym membership to Edinburgh Leisure Gym in Edinburgh Indoor Climbing Arena, Discounted Climbing Rates and a great Employee Benefits Scheme!
Do you want to do something different? Something that gets your heart racing?
Not suited to conventional working arrangements and like to work remotely?
Do you want to be paid to work outdoors and travel internationally?
Do you want to work with the latest technology?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
We are Cyberhawk and we are recruiting.
Cyberhawk is a fast-growing successful company with big ambitions. We already punch way above our weight and we are looking for someone to throw some punches with us! At Cyberhawk, what you see is what you get. We are a growing company with a global footprint and big ambitions.
In short – we do cool stuff and we are really good at it.
We operate from a modern office location on the upper floor of the EICA Climbing Centre at Ratho – Europe’s largest indoor climbing arena, we argue one of the most unique office views in Edinburgh. Currently employing around 150 people but with plans to grow further in the coming years, it’s an exciting place to be and we want you.
We are focused on building strong, ethical relationship with our clients, that highlight the values that underpin our business. You will need to take ownership of your tasks while playing your part of the team within the Company.
We are industry leaders in providing drone inspection and survey solutions around the world and we are looking for Industrial Drone Pilots to join us!
It is great if you have experience, but if you don’t, we are absolutely willing and happy to train you!
About the Role.
- This role involves a lot of travelling, occasionally for a few months at a time. You may be away from home every week and when on assignment you will be working weekends. While doing so however, you will be visiting locations with out of this world scenery and be well looked after in terms of accommodation and meal allowances.
- You may have to hike up and down some stunning hills, in the rain, hail or shine! Don’t worry – we will give you the best kit for the job, your safety is our number one priority!
- You won’t be chained to a 9-5 schedule, you may be up early one morning, or working late one night!
- You will typically work in a team of two and on occasion be in remote areas, so you need to be responsible and look after one another, at the same time impressing the client with a fantastic job done!
- We can promise you will have fun while you are working!
- Base salaries for a trainee Pilots starts around £20k per year, increasing as you rise fast through the levels. Generous allowances are paid on top while you are working in the field – these can add up especially when you do international and offshore work – our top pilots earn over £50k a year, you could be our next top pilot!
Criteria for Trainee Drone Pilots:
- An appetite for spending a lot of time outdoors often in difficult terrain and not the best weather conditions. The assets we inspect can often be remote making transit time lengthy.
- A passion for getting a job done and done well and to exacting standards.
- A curiosity about the inspection we are doing to maximise quality and reduce cost of inspection.
- As a Pilot at Cyberhawk you can only function effectively as part of a team. Everything we do, we do together. Working in a team of two, it is important that you can rely on your teammate.
- You need to have good hand-eye coordination and a desire to learn.
Criteria for Experienced Drone Pilots:
- We are open-minded and always keen to learn about what you have done before…. All we ask is that you come to us willing to learn the way we operate and complete our inspections and are open to continuously improving on the journey with this evolving technology and industry.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
No agencies please.
Screening Questions: (To be displayed to candidates when they click on “APPLY”)
Are you an experienced drone pilot? (Not essential)
Do you understand there may be a heavy element of travel involved in this role?
Are you eligible to live and work in the UK with fluent English language skills?
No agencies please.
Contact: [email protected]
Job ID: CYBEDP0621