Join the Wingtra team and become part of this fast growing spin-off from ETH Zurich! We have grown to become an international company with distribution partners in 6 continents, 1000+ customer flights and a very first vertical take off and landing drone with professional aerial photography sensors which we are selling to a lot of happy customers in different industries.
In this role, you will join the world’s leading professional VTOL drone company at a high-growth stage and take a key role in expanding our sales and business development activities across eastern US and Canada. This role will be pursued remotely.
- Develop and implement an overall sales strategy for Wingtra in the US midwest and east coast in close collaboration with the North American Sales team and Wingtra headquarters in Zurich
- Empower our partners by supporting them to generate B2B sales leads, conduct product demonstrations, close deals end-to-end
- Generate new distribution partnership leads, negotiate distribution agreements, close deals. This includes product demonstrations and a good understanding of the technology
- Manage existing distribution partnership sales
- Be a strong promoter of our product and brand on the target market
- Organize and travel to roadshows, customer meetups and tradeshows
- Learn about customer use cases and market opportunities and post-process customer learnings for Wingtra’s strategy development
- Organize regular video conferences with the HQ in Switzerland and regional partners
- Source new leads and maintain customer info in CRM tools (HubSpot)
- Proven experience (3+ years) in B2B channel sales management or equivalent business development experience
- Proven track record of delivering above expectations
- Experience in the drone industry, surveying, construction, civil engineering or equivalent
- Comfortable driving both large enterprise opportunities with long sales cycles and dynamically closing smaller faster-paced inbound opportunities
- Experience initiating and managing change within a partner’s business
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with distribution partners
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior executives in enterprise-level companies.
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fast learner and well structured
- Persuasive, independent, at ease negotiating and developing trust
- Willingness to travel frequently (up to 50%)
- Professional fluency in English
- Remote position but ideally situated in either the midwest to the east coast of the US or eastern Canada
- Existing network in the geospatial / surveying industry
- Leadership experience in a professional setting or extracurricular (sports, associations, etc)
If you enjoy teamwork more than being the individual superhero, and if you thrive in a feedback-driven culture and an exciting, unconventional yet structured and progressive start-up environment, we would love to hear from you.