At Percepto, we are developing ground breaking multidisciplinary systems that allow enterprises to fully harness robotics for autonomous inspection and monitoring missions.
This is a great opportunity to join the market leader in one of the most fascinating growing industries – industrial autonomous drones and robotics: Percepto is looking for a highly-passionate and talented Mchanical Engineer to join our great R&D team.
The Mchanical engineer will be responsible for the conception, design, component selection, implementation, and integration of a variety of payloads for Percepto Systems.
This position requires the Engineer to fully understand a multidisciplinary system, balance HW, SW, Mechanical and Productial requirements, an ability to self learn new areas and a great teamwork practice. It is required to bring the project from conception, through various design phases, to manufacture, hands-on bringup, verification and eventually to production and certification.
As a Payload specialist engineer at Percepto you will be designing variety of payloads for airborn platforms as well as ground based ones.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineer
- At least 5 years’ experience in mechanical design
- At least 5 years’ experience in Solidworks
- Experience in a complex mechanism design from Concept to production
- Knowledge in experiments and testing
- Experience in electro-optomechanical design
- Background in manufacturing techniques, such as CNC, sheet metal, molds design, and injections molding
- Experience in thermal and flow simulation analysis – Advantage
- Experience in plastic parts designing (including mold design) – Advantage