Location: Ratho, Newbridge, Edinburgh
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Subsidised Lunches, Free gym membership to Excite gym in Edinburgh Indoor Climbing Arena, Discounted Climbing Rates and a great Employee Benefits Scheme!
Cyberhawk is a fast-growing successful company with big ambitions. We already punch way above our weight and we are looking for someone to throw some punches with us!
We are industry leaders in providing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle inspection and survey solutions around the world but we are also becoming increasingly recognised as a world leader in visual asset management software solutions through our own iHawk cloud-based software.
In short – we do cool stuff and we are really good at it.
We recently moved into a stunning new office location on the upper floor of the EICA Climbing Arena at Ratho – Europe’s largest indoor climbing arena. Currently employing around 100 people but with plans to grow aggressively in the coming years, it’s an exciting place to be and we want you.
We are focused on building strong, ethical relationship with our clients, that highlight the values that underpin our business. You will need to take ownership of your tasks and still be a team—player with the marketing and sales teams.
Graduate Inspection Engineer – About the role:
As a Graduate Inspection Engineer you will primarily work in our Utilities & Renewables sector to assist our team in the delivery of our WTG blade and Transmission/Distribution Tower inspection services.
Graduate Inspection Engineer – Responsibilities:
- Assist the Department Manager ensuring the timely and high-quality delivery of projects:
- Data management and QA of images & inspection data
- Curating data and assisting with the delivery of inspection reports via iHawk
- Assist with the organisation, planning and delivery of projects
- Conducting inspection projects in the field as part of a UAV inspection team and interacting with clients on site
- Reviewing inspection data, categorising defects against defined defect standards and completing inspection reports using Cyberhawk’s cloud-based visual asset management solution, iHawk. Assets will primarily include WTG rotor blades, steel transmission/distribution towers and other assets as required. Full training will be given.
- Receiving and organising UAV inspection data into appropriately structured formats
- Industry recognised Health & Safety and engineering qualifications/training will be gained as required
- Other duties as required
- This role is intended to have a balanced split in time between office work at our Ratho office and field work in the UK, Europe and beyond which will involve time spent working away from home.
Key skills, competencies and interests include:
- We are looking for a high performing individual that thrives in a fast-pace environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, and at times, high pressure environment
- Be a proactive and logical thinker
- In possession or working towards a HND/HNC level qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Enjoys spending time both outdoors and in the office
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK with high fluency in English
- Passport and full driving license
- Be able to take ownership and responsibility of workload from project start to finish
- In possession or working towards a degree level qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of image processing/manipulation – Adobe Lightroom or similar
- Have excellent IT skills – MS Office, creating file structures, data management and transfers – SFTP
- Knowledge of Renewables or Utility sector
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.
Position Closes: 18/11/2020
No agencies please.
Contact: [email protected]
Job ID: CYBGIEREUT0120 Apply