Dronecloud is growing after being awarded some of the industry’s most sought after, long term contracts that are set to change the way drones are used for commerce.
We are looking for a software engineer who’s not shy of getting stuck into project & product management. Initially, you’ll be part of the development team but if you have the vision and desire, we’re looking for someone to grow into a leadership role under the mentorship and guidance of the senior team at DC.
We’re growing and taking on some super exciting projects. This is your chance to help us shape the Drone Industry…
- Have the desire to learn new technologies
- Consider yourself technology agnostic, with the ability to pick the right tools for the job
- Write clean, modular and reusable code
- Think from the user’s perspective
- Develop features within the applications that we develop, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and deployment
- Collaborate with the product owners on product development and management
- Investigate and fix BAU issues, analyze and make recommendations to the team regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications
- Work with our development team that is composed of engineers that work both on-site, and remotely
What we’d love to see
- At least four years of full-time engineering experience
- Past work that shows you’re comfortable with both back-end and front-end
- Have experience with AWS
- You’re not afraid to say “I don’t know” and that doesn’t stop you from learning
Dronecloud is a London based, Software as a Service (SaaS) technology company.
Dronecloud’s platform simplifies management of workflow for commercial drone operators through a cloud-based SaaS platform. The platform is designed to be the most sophisticated of its type, bringing together the highest quality tools in the drone industry with custom integrations offering users simple management of the complete job timeline from quotation to completion and beyond.
Developed by drone operators for drone operators, Dronecloud provides one central ecosystem for organisations using drones to manage complex operations. The platform launched in June 2019 following several years of development and testing.
We are excited to hear from you! Get in touch – apply here