At senseFly, we believe in using technology to make work safer and more efficient. Our proven drone solutions simplify the collection and analysis of geospatial data, allowing professionals in surveying, agriculture, engineering and humanitarian aid to make better decisions, faster.
SenseFly was founded in 2009 and quickly became the industry leader in fixed-wing mapping drones. The company is a commercial drone subsidiary of Parrot Group. For more information, please visit www.sensefly.com.
The successful candidate will be responsible for external technical support (customers, distributors, Key Accounts) for the different solutions proposed by senseFly.
What we offer :
As an CSS Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring distributors and customers have answers to technical questions, mostly by e-mail, occasionally by phone;
- Autonomously developing and managing technical relationships with senseFly’s partners and distributors;
- Resolving customers’ issues by analyzing and processing field data, or recreating the scenarios in a test environment (simulation or real test);
- Sharing the analysis of these issues with the sales team and technical developers;
- Organizing and following up with product repairs conducted by senseFly and external service centers;
- Assisting in the creation of technical documentation for internal and external use.
Who we are looking for :
- Strong experience in using drones, particularly senseFly products, for professional or academic objectives;
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent;
- Experience in sales, support or product management in a technical field is a plus;
- Passionate about problem solving and enthusiast about customer help and contact;
- Ability to acquire in-depth product knowledge and technical understanding;
- Strong desire to work within a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with ability to interact with a range of people including key customers, business managers, R&D engineers, technicians, and operators;
- Excellent technical skills such as log analysis and troubleshooting;
- Adept at managing and prioritizing a variety of tasks within a busy schedule;
- Detail oriented, motivated, proactive, and independent;
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English (second language such Spanish, French or German is a plus)