Join our growing company during an exciting journey where we accelerate our production for the global drone market.
As the Category Manager you will have a strategic procurement role, you will be involved in commercial discussions and decisions for procurement and contract management within the company group.
This position is the key to ensure cost efficiency and build strong relationships with our suppliers.
You will be part of a senior procurement team that values high strategic procurement skills, cross functional collaboration and possibility to challenge your business partners.
Take the exciting and challenging opportunity where you can have the entire world to be your working place.
• A once in a lifetime opportunity of being a part of a fast growing company, operating in a global market
• An innovative high-tech product in the fast-emerging industry of unmanned technologies
• Close working relationships with other departments from a variety of disciplines
• A workplace with skilled colleagues and an open-minded atmosphere
• A flexible working day with opportunities to influence
• Have a close collaboration to R&D to optimize technical, quality, availability and cost performance
• Be the prime commercial contact towards the suppliers within the company
• Negotiate and conclude supplier agreements
• Define and revaluate supplier strategies
• Build strong relationships with suppliers in order to create competitive agreements
• To follow up and develop supplier performance in line with established goals and requirements
• To define and manage supplier risks
• Actively screen the supplier market and evaluate new potential suppliers and the competitiveness of the existing suppliers
• Ensure that evaluation and qualification of suppliers is performed and maintain an Approved Supplier List (ASL)
• University degree in relevant engineering field
• 3-5 years’ experience in working with a high-tech product
• Ability to work in the following areas: market analysis, procurement, negotiation, agreement management, cost- and risk analysis
• Ability to apply an overall perspective good commercial judgement and to carry out long-term development of strategic business relationships
• Knowledge about strategic procurement, purchasing- and project management
• Ability to use relevant modules of the ERP-system and other support systems
• High capacity to acquire, apply and share knowledge
• Very good command of English and Swedish, verbally and in writing
• Good team and management working ability and capacity to drive a working process forward
• Desirable to have good knowledge about supplier markets, suppliers, products, customer requirements, business intelligence for the relevant markets we are acting on
Location / General:
• You will be located at our Swedish site in Linköping. Travelling to our different sites and suppliers will be necessary
• Start immediately, considering possible notice.
• If you are interested in the position, please send your CV by email to: [email protected]
• We work with ongoing selection, which means that the position may be assigned before the last application date