XDynamics is looking for a seasoned and high energy sales manager to join a fast-growing drone manufacturing startup to build up its initial retail presence on an operational and strategic level and develop its US operation and sales network.
The sales manager will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and relationships with clients, closing business, and building the company’s reputation.
- Prospect, initiate and maintain relationships with drone retail partners
- Meets and presentations – in person and online – within and outside California.
- Support demo’s at distributor and customer site
- Negotiate business conditions
- Create and manage sales forecasts
- Create and implement sales processes and procedures for quoting, purchasing, and contracts
- Make sure products are shipped to the right accounts on a timely manner
- Follow and facilitate payments from retailers
- Recommend, create and/or improve sales & marketing tools
- Find and develop new potential sales channels
- Prepare monthly reports to share with management and concerned departments
- Work in close collaboration with senior management, marketing & sales, operations and engineering teams
- After sales support.
- Supervise our Irvine based, US office and possible collaborators
- Represent the brand at fairs and tradeshows (CES, NAB etc)
- Other ad-hoc duties as tasked
- Proven sales track record, delivering outstanding results in prior positions in a high-tech product environment
- Proven experience in strategically building, growing and managing a cohesive sales network
- Ability to fully comprehend our product technology and its customer applications
- Capacity to build creative sales plans and sales initiatives, capable of having a long-term vision of the business.
- Good negotiator with excellent customer relation skills.
- Previous sales experience and existing network in California and neighboring states
- Knowledge of camera industry and product is a must
- Experience within the UAV industry is a clear a plus
- Ability to work from our office in Irvine, CA
- Be able and willing to travel
- Immediate availability is an advantage
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Hong Kong, XDynamics designs, develops, manufactures, and markets high-end drone products for both consumers and professionals.
Its development team consists of industry-leading experts from Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong, and Mainland China with several decades of experience in aerial robotics, aerodynamics, flight control algorithms, computer vision, and imaging technology.
XDynamics is committed to empowering users with freedom and autonomy through drone technology, unleashing unlimited creativity in aerial cinematography, and spatial big data analysis and collection.
We build top specification drones with proprietary sensors, radios, motors, gimbals that deliver the high performance, safety and reliability for your daily flying.
We develop powerful drone software with a user-centric interface to deliver infinitive features. Our software makes it simple to setup your drone to meet your needs.
Please send you CV, cover letter and salary expectation to [email protected]