Raptor 300 Inc – AGRAS, M600 operators wanted
Are you looking for an exotic adventure in flying drones? Imagine working in the mountains of a tropical island oasis? Travel, lodging, meals all provided for plus a paycheck? This just might be for you then! We have been contracted for over 20,000 hectares of coverage to start and need great people to join us!
Raptor 300 Inc. uses customized UAVs fitted with an array of sensors and special spraying solutions to provide services to our agricultural clients. Raptor 300 Inc. is a New York-based corporation operating out of the Harvard Business School Studio working with several domestic and international clients.
We’re looking for skilled UAV/drone pilots with experience in larger platform systems, such as AGRAS, M600, etc. You’ll work with other crew members in the field who will fly a coordinated spraying and data collection profile. Your responsibility will be to fly the UAV using various multirotor aircraft, consulting with team members to gather the necessary data while adhering to strict onsite safety protocols. This position also requires training in country staff. Interested parties with Tamil and Sinhala language abilities is preferred, however not required.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact in a global enterprise and in an industry that’s growing fast. You’ll have a voice in creating the innovations we produce and the processes we follow. We’re looking for pilots who are passionate about UAV/drone technology and looking for a valuable channel for their enthusiasm. People who are excited about being out in the field, flying top of the line drones and solving interesting problems.
This is a 60-90 day (2-3 month) contractor position with the possibility to extend. Meals, lodging, and travel provided. Monthly salary will be $2,000.00 – $3,0000USD, based on experience. Contract starts March 25th, 2018.
- Assist with the setup of inspection hardware & software onsite
- Provide site-specific technical insight and flight plans as needed for inspection planning with customers and crew
- Carry out industrial inspections by piloting various UAVs/drones in coordination with crew members
- Inspect, maintain and account for UAVs and accompanying equipment to ensure good fleet condition
Education and Experience Requirements
- Must have a Remote Pilot Certificate validated by the FAA 14CFR Part 107 or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of UAV/drone flight experience
- Demonstrable piloting ability with various drones
- Ability to excel through uncertainty, ambiguity and a high level of agency
- Team-building mentality
Job Type: Contract
- High School Diploma
Required license or certification:
- Remote Pilot Certificate
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Email resume to [email protected]