We’re looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented electromechanical problem solver to help support the bringup and launch of a fleet of intelligent aerial vehicles that will bring the power and sophistication of truly autonomous flight to a very broad audience.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Technical and operational support in the bringup, testing, analysis and maintenance of flying robots and related equipment
- Interface and collaborate with mechanical, electrical and software engineering teams to identify and resolve system issues through various stages of production
- Diagnose and correct electromechanical flight system failures and malfunctions both independently and as a collaborative member of the product engineering team
- Work with early users to exercise product capabilities and identify areas for improvement
- Good debug skills using tools like a multimeter; ability to trace out circuits on PCBs
- Attention to detail during assembly. Ability to identify and propose solutions for issues as they arise.
- Experience with soldering and rework on small-scale components
- Significant experience with various hand tools, manual machining and machine room tools (mill, lathe, band saw)
- Mechanical design experience: 3d modeling (solidworks, CATIA, etc.); 3d printing
- Knowledge of fasteners and understanding tradeoffs of working with various materials
- Strong communication and documentation skills as well as the ability to be a positive team member
- RC piloting skills (FPV, line of sight)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.