- Master Pix4D software and its latest improvements
- Provide customer support and resolve technical issues across complex situations in surveying, mapping, and geographic information systems
- Teach and train professionals individually: in-person or remotely; publicly train groups of professionals
- Conduct workshops
- Help prepare training and support material (manuals, video tutorials, articles, use cases, etc.)
- Assist in initiatives to drive customer experience improvement
- Interact closely with sales and support
- Assist in various support and sales tasks
- Bachelor of Science or of Art with focus on Earth Sciences or equivalent
- Knowledge of GIS, geomatics, environmental sciences, surveying and mapping (familiarity with drones is a plus)
- Minimum 2 years experience teaching software or running projects in geomatics
- Highly competent in engineering/CAD/geospatial software
- Excellent communication skills. English, perfectly written and spoken
- Ability to travel extensively
- US Citizen
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximizes each person’s expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system that reaches beyond working hours.