You’ll need to see things from 400 feet up, but execute precisely and under tight and constant deadline pressure at ground level. We are a hands-on unit inside a hands-on company. You will not just suggest or craft communication strategy, you will implement it. To be successful, you will need to be flexible, driven, curious, highly organized, have a keen eye for detail and be focused on results. There is no typical day, no template for this job. You will need to demonstrate that you are a strong writer and an able communicator. You will serve as a key public face and voice of the company in all of Europe, working with the media and the broader public. You will delve into public policy, crisis management and help build out our Frankfurt and Amsterdam offices.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, corporate newsletter content and speaking proposals;
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts;
- Answer inquiries from media, individuals and organizations;
- Craft and implement communication strategy in Europe
- Coordinate media interviews and press visits;
- Manage information and conduct research;
- Craft and manage the region’s crisis PR strategy
- Build a strong team across Europe
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Must have previously led a local and/or remote team of communications professionals
- Native English speaker/writer. Able to speak a second language at a professional level is a plus (German, French preferred)
- Candidates with prior journalism and agency experience will have an edge
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven record of strong hires
- Preferred candidates with prior experience in public policy, a background in technology and strong media contacts
- Must be eligible for EU employment.
This position will be based in Frankfurt, Germany or Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Interested candidates, please send your CV, cover letter, and other relevant documents to [email protected] with ID: EU1606CMDFA