KoptR Image is proud to announce its one day SFOC training course, designed to help future Canadian drone operators understand the current regulation and quickly become compliant.
– Procedure for obtaining an SFOC.
– Overview of additional steps; insurance, radio license, NOTAM, landowner permission, etc.
– Procedures and best practices to implement, Transport Canada, NAV Canada, etc.
– Current and future regulations.
– Recommendations; safety, airspace, no-fly zones, contacts, exemptions.
– Overview of the SFOC request to complete and creation of a draft SFOC application with each individual on the course.
– SFOC template is provided.
KoptR is the one-stop-shop for commercial and industrial drones and is located in Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil near Montreal, Qc, Canada. Its activities include training, distribution, design, assembly, repair, maintenance, operations and drone sales. Koptr is renowned by for its highly professional drone pilot training.
Visit our website : www.koptrimage.com