Watch out DJI!
Another hexacopter hits the market out of China but I think the sUAS world might go gaga for the radio.
HX3 is the first of a new generation of smart aerial photography systems under the Flying Eyes Brand. It features functions, such as accurate positioning, auto altitude control, direction control and auto take-off and landing; which greatly lowers the operational requirements of the pilots and offers long ight times.
ST24 is a new generation of intelligent RC Transmitter. It not only acts as an RC controller, but it is also designed for personal entertainment with an integrated Android PAD.
GB1000 is a dual-axis brushless motor driven gimbal system with high sensitivity. It is
compatible with the Canon 5D MARKII, and assists users achieve a perfect aerial photography experience. The built-in CC 4in1 camera control module makes the real-time digital image tele transmission and long-range control of the flying camera possible. There is also an optional 3-axis GB1000 version, which is more advanced and accurate in camera angle control.
• Hook your camera (video or still) onto the HX3 and fly it using the optional FPV enabled
Smart Transmitter or your own high-end radio control system
• Capture amazing shots hundreds of feet in the air, such as majestic footage of the
coastline or a sports game
• Designed to carry a Canon 5D level camera; The system is also compatible with Sony RX1
• Braves the elements: wind- and water-resistant
• Made of carbon materials
• Max vertical speed: 26 ft/s
• Max horizontal speed: 49 ft/s
• Take-off weight: 8.8 pounds| Net weight (no battery): 3.1 pounds
• Max payload: 4.4 pounds
• Air time with payload: 45 – 90min (subject to actual payload)
• Size (without blades): 720x840x500mm
• Blade size: 380mm
• Max power consumption: 1000W
• Independent takeoff and landing
Price: From USD 2999 To purchase or for more information: www.FlyingEyes.com