A slope mission is a preset automated flight path that follows the slope or hillside terrain, useful for missions such as photography, mapping, and inspections within a defined area.
1. On the Autel Explorer app, click Mission and set the mission type to Slope.
2. Set the height mode to Above Ground Level(AGL) or Mean Sea Level (MSL).
3. Fly your drone to mark points A, B, and C one by one to create a surface. You can also decide on the points prior to the operation and make some markings so you can directly fly to these points.
NOTE: Points A and B define a straight line for the aircraft, while point C specifies the aircraft’s incline angle. Fly the aircraft to the desired position to add points.
4. Set the extension for your surface area. Once set, you can proceed to adjust the mission settings according to your preferences.
5.Click the execution button on the middle right of the screen. This will initiate a pre-flight check.
6. Thoroughly review the pre-flight check, and then click Fly to start your mission.
Update the firmware here to soar with Slope Mission!