Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for an Intern Drone Pilot for Product Verification (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- UAS/Drone Operations: You’ll be involved in an exciting part of validating our product by operating our Wingcopter 198 in Germany, Spain and potentially other countries to collect as many flight hours as possible.
- Ensuring compliance and safety: You act as a responsible part of a flight testing and verification operations. You control the Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) safely in a testing environment and strictly stick to guidance and protocolls for the operation.
- Inspections of the UAS: We have a great maintenance team that inspects and maintains the efficiency and readiness of our drones. You will be trained as a maintenance technician to a basic level as part of your internship.
- Documenting flight activities: Keeping track of all observations and flight data logged.
What You’ll Need:
- Drone piloting or model aircraft flying experience
- Good technical understanding and preferrably engineering background
- Excitement to work in the field and on the product
- EASA A1-A3 license
- Drivers license
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Pro-active, creative and hands-on mentality.
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- Training as drone pilot and maintenance technician on a cutting edge UAS with unmatched technical capabilities
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- A 6-months internship at full minimum salary
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development during the internship
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges.