Widely regarded as a technical leader in the emerging field of Drone Traffic Management (UTM), Altitude Angel develops cloud-scale systems to facilitate the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into national airspace worldwide. In short, we don’t make drones; we make them safe.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Lead to join our HR & Talent team on a contract basis for the next 6 months, with the possibility of a permanent role. As our Talent Lead at Altitude Angel, you will help shape the future of the Company by playing a vital role in delivering on our hiring strategy whilst partnering with hiring managers to deeply understand requirements and how they fit within the wider organisation. Having exposure to recruitment across the technology space, you will understand the global talent market and will engage with candidates through practical and creative sourcing strategies.
You will be an experienced recruiter ready to get stuck in and make a real impact. You will be responsible for building talent pipelines through utilising a diverse sourcing strategy including, social media channels, job board, referrals, and your own personal network.
The role is fast-paced and innovative; requiring an outgoing, confident, and proactive individual, able hit the ground running.
As our Talent Lead at Altitude Angel, you will:
- Be responsible for sourcing, selecting, and securing top talent for our rapidly growing business in line with Altitude Angel’s hiring strategy.
- Own the management of Altitude Angel’s recruitment across all business areas, with a strong focus on technical positions (e.g., Technical, Sales, Customer Success and Operations).
- Ensure a strong focus on providing a consistently outstanding candidate experience through all points of the recruitment process.
- Place a strong emphasis on direct recruitment channels to fill current roles, whilst building sufficient pipelines for future vacancies across the business.
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers to develop exciting campaigns to identify candidates with real aptitude and potential.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, helping develop inclusive and sustainable talent acquisition strategies and internal processes.
- Capture and present recruitment analytics in order to provide stakeholders with a dashboard view and drive the talent acquisition strategy.
- Define key recruitment metrics and data to ensure scalability of our recruitment strategy.
What you can offer:
- Wide exposure to the full end-to-end recruitment process across the technology space, with a particular focus on Engineering positions.
- Proven experience of managing a defined recruitment process within a fast-paced environment, ideally with experience of managing both in-house and agency recruitment.
- Hands-on experience recruiting for challenging positions across all business units, including both permanent and contract roles.
- Proven experience of driving a direct hiring model with extensive knowledge of the range of routes to market and an inquisitive mindset around future methods.
- Passionate about talent acquisition with a personal pride for finding the ‘right candidate’, whilst ensuring an exceptional candidate experience every time.
- Methodical and organised people person who can manage multiple projects simultaneously, whilst making high quality decisions at speed.
- The ability to think creatively with sourcing techniques to attract top talent.
- Previous experience working in a tech start up through a period of hyper-growth.
- International recruitment experience desirable.
We are committed to our values of Trust, Safety, Respect and Innovation, and offer a range of inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and incentives to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and abilities.
This is an office-based/hybrid role. Please only apply if you can commute to our Reading HQ for 3-4 days per week.
Up to the challenge? Get in touch today and join the global company defining the future of aviation.