Dufour Aerospace is developing an eVTOL platform based on tilt-wing technology combined with a hybrid-electric propulsion approach. Currently, we are working on bringing our Aero2 (uncrewed remotely piloted aircraft) to market.
For our location (prototype workshop, flight testing) in Dübendorf, we are looking for a person responsible for the construction, provision and maintenance of our prototypes. Are you an outgoing, uncomplicated, hands-on personality with experience as an aircraft mechanic (preferably in general aviation) or in a similar position? Keen to learn and work in a motivating environment? Flexible and adaptable? Are you used to seeing and tackling work beyond your actual area of responsibility? We look forward to getting to know you.
- Inspection and provision of prototypes before and after test flights
- Active support in building the prototypes according to engineering specifications
- Support of the Flight Test Team in their daily activities, including direct support of flight testing
- Site manager for the Dübendorf site of Dufour Aerospace
- Many other tasks that pop up in a young, small company and need to be done
- Aircraft Mechanic (preferably in general aviation) used to work in a safety-critical environment with passion for innovation
- Ability to work in a VUCA environment (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity)
- Willingness to work independently and take responsibility
- Broad skills and knowledge in general
- Highly motivated to contribute to the success of Dufour Aerospace, therefore willing to draw part of the salary in the form of participation in the company
- The daily working language is English
- A good network in the Dübendorf area, Drone building/RC-modelling and flying experience or a pilot license are an advantage
- Start employment as quickly as possible
- The position requires mainly on-site presence, but occasional remote work is possible
We offer flexible working hours with the possibility to get individual tasks done from home. We fuel our employees with coffee, tea, and snacks and do our utmost to provide whatever enables them to perform their best. Everyone in the company is free to organize or participate in social lunch opportunities and events.
If you ticked some boxes and feel attracted to this offer, send us your CV and a motivation letter to realize this opportunity. We are looking forward to getting in touch with you.