Altitude Angel is leading the world’s next transport revolution. Really? Yes, actually we are! Widely regarded as a technical leader in our field, our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
We are global pioneers of air traffic management digitisation: creating the next-generation cloud platforms which will help the aviation sector scale, economically, efficiently and, crucially, to deliver automation to a new classification of air users.
Drones are here to stay and we’re here to unlock the vast potential in them to transform lives and revolutionise businesses.
Trust, Safety, Respect and Innovation
A key member of our Delivery team, you will be instrumental in the delivery of project SKYWAY, the world’s very first Drone Superhighway, working as a vital interface between the Product and Engineering departments, and key stakeholders throughout the project.
- Working closely with our technical partners and the UK CAA to identify operational and regulatory requirements
- Developing and evolving the SKYWAY requirements set, ensuring a balance between commercial, customer, safety and regulatory requirements
- Owning system certification work package and safety case development
- Collaborating with our technical and SME teams to ensure system requirements are understood and delivered
- Contributing to the development of the Operational CONOPS
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Accurately capture and record system and/or safety requirements
- Act as a conduit between numerous technical teams and drive system development
- Champion our values whilst working with our valued customers to meet their system technical needs
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of systems engineering principles and their application to multi-disciplinary engineering projects
- Be able to demonstrate experience with decomposition of requirements and a sound understanding of requirements management
- Be familiar with practical application of Systems Engineering concepts across the entire lifecycle
- Possess a willingness to learn and expand your knowledge into the evolving Unified Traffic Management domain
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, including delivery of presentations and technical document writing
- Have the ability to communicate complex system concepts to expert and non-expert stakeholders
- Commercial experience in a similar role
- Experience working on SaaS implementations
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies
- Educated to degree or equivalent in an engineering, or related discipline
Bonus points for…
- Familiarity with civil aviation regulatory environment, preferably ATM systems certification
- Experience with Air Navigation Service providers
- Experience in the introduction of new technologies and equipment into a highly regulated environment
- Experience of software test and development
- Experience of hardware performance test
If you want to join us, play a crucial part in at the forefront of the aerial revolution, flex those creative muscles, have a voice which is listened to, and love coming to work every day, apply. If you want the dull, 9 to 5, then don’t.
We are committed to our diverse and inclusive working environment, offering a range of inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and incentives to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and abilities.