Our UAS Technician will join a growing Baltimore-based company where your hands-on electro-mechanical skills will help make widespread drone delivery a reality!
Why You Want This Job
- Starting salary at $50k per year
- Newly designed custom shop environment and all tools provided
- Full benefits package to include paid time off and holidays
- Deep exposure to industry technology
- Regular 9-5 (ish) work schedule – NOT shift work
- Energetic, but laid back, team who love what they do
- Leading the way in development and fielding of commercial drone and high tech products
- Often caught hanging out together on weekends, pet sitting for each other, or flying drones through the office
- Love to work with your hands – assembling, soldering, wrenching
- Experience assembling prototypes, custom products (ideally drones!)
- Background in avionics, small engine repair, electronics, delicate equipment builds or similar
- Full benefits including PTO, holidays, medical, and retirement
- Receive full training and have the experience of a lifetime
You Just Described My Dream Job!
Email me with “drones are awesome” in the subject line and tell me why we should talk.