Fenix UAS Ltd is looking for a motivated and professional UAS training instructor to join our team.
What you will need
You will need to be a high performer with excellent communication and people skills. You will have a positive attitude with the ability to facilitate and deliver recognised training courses to a diverse range of clients. You will need to be good at understanding rules and regulations and be able to interpret that information into teachable content. You will be capable of assessing people in a professional manner as well as conveying technical concepts in a clear and logical manner. You will need to be flexible, adaptable and most importantly have a strong passion for the UAV industry.
While Fenix UAS is based in Feilding, for the right candidate we will also consider other basing in other locations.
- Experience in commercial drone operations (3 years +)
- UAV pilot qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of skill in providing clear and sufficient information verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of relevant CAA rule parts.
- Willingness to travel around New Zealand and Internationally
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Great organisational skills
- Full New Zealand Driver’s License
- Ability to work with a variety of clientele and deliver a high level of customer service.
- A can-do attitude and be happy to assist in all areas of the business if required.
- Strong teaching skills and ability to provide a professional example to students.
- Teaching Qualifications
- First Aid Certificate
Fenix UAS Ltd (fenixuas.nz) is a sister company of Aviation Safety Management Systems Ltd and specializes in Unmanned Aircraft Operations within Aviation. We deliver CAA approved UAV Pilot Training Courses, prepare manuals for Part 102 Certification, and provide specialist advice both within New Zealand and internationally. Aviation Safety Management Systems is a Part 141 Certificated Aviation Training Organisation. We have specific approval to conduct flight crew training and assess operational competency for unmanned aircraft operations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you are looking for an exciting career opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter and your CV with references to [email protected].