Join the Wingtra team and become part of this venture-backed robotics scaleup with a global and international team of 140+ dedicated Wingtranauts who want to see their actions have a positive and lasting impact on the world. Founded more than 7 years ago at ETH Zurich, Europe’s leading robotics university, our goal is to build the best aerial robots to digitize the world at the push of a button and set the basis for faster and better decisions. Wingtra provides efficient and reliable data solutions to a variety of industries ranging from mining, construction and agriculture to humanitarian organizations, environmentalists and wildlife monitoring groups.
We are reaching for the stars and together we might just get there. Open communication, asking hard questions and valuing diverse viewpoints are but a few things that will help us achieve our goals. Above all we will never stop learning and striving to help each other reach our maximum potential.
Wingtra’s world-class sales team is looking to capitalise on the momentum that comes with being the worldwide fastest-growing fixed-wing drone manufacturer in the surveying and mapping market. We are looking for our UK & Benelux sales manager to deepen our local market footprint and take a key role in expanding our sales across the territory.
We would love to work with you
- You are an accomplished sales person with the ability to work from a home office located within your assigned territory and travel to visit customers, resellers and partners 50% of your time
- You have a proven track record of generating revenue in excess of USD 1M a year in a complex sales environment and a willingness to grow that revenue by 100% in 1 year
- You have the ability to prospect consistently in person during trade events and on the phone – including cold calling
- You are comfortable with building rapport and maintaining relationships with resellers and partners
- Your leadership inspires resellers to join our journey and steers them to success when developing their business with us
- You possess strong communication skills, can command a room’s attention and have a high energy level
- People consider you a leader, and you consider a sales territory as your personal business
- You are data-driven, accustomed to tracking your sales behaviour and matrix as a source of effectiveness and improvement
- You understand and accept that coaching and training are a source of constant growth, while already operating at a high level
- You are tech-savvy working with Hubspot or other CRM and communication tools
- You are English proficient
Knowledge of the drone industry primarily in the mapping market is preferred but not required if you have the ability to learn quickly and can retain knowledge.
Achieving 100% revenue growth is indeed a great challenge, but our reputation, product and sales lead provide ample opportunity for selling and achieving such growth!
If you feel like this job is perfect for you but you don’t fit one of the criteria, then sell us why you should be hired anyway!
At Wingtra, everyone is passionate about making it super easy for our users to digitise the World with drones. We like to bring values first through solving problems and delivering on promises. We also like to develop relationships with resellers and partners on respect, trust and shared success. We offer a fast growing environment within a diverse, flexible and remote-friendly workplace, together with a supportive and really fun team. Aside from all the fun and team highlights, if you do well in your role and are willing to constantly learn, the opportunity for growth in the organisation will definitely be there for you.
If you enjoy teamwork more than being the individual superhero, and if you thrive in a feedback-driven culture and an exciting, unconventional yet structured and progressive start-up environment, we would love to hear from you.