Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Testing Engineer (Flight) (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be a senior/expert member of flight test organization/department with strong professional know-how of UAS flight testing
- Define overall flight test strategy and scope of flight testing for assigned project(s), and staying in alignment with ground test strategy
- Planning flight test activities for product development cycles, creating flight test plans, flight test cards, development of the test, execution and conclude the results throughout the product development and validation phase
- Test definition, design, development and execution of wide spectrum of testing activity including component/Unit testing, system integration test, performance test of Wingcopter components and product(s), documentation and traceability maintenance throughout project lifecycle
- Involve in SW/HW tools, test equipment, infrastructure and databases design and validation for the management of test campaigns
- Post flight test data assessment, test report generation and support of rootcause analysis
- Contribute in test campaigns locally / globally by mean of remote/virtual or physical presence
- Wingcopter 198 initial airworthiness: analysis of certification requirements and editing of compliance reports
- Actively supporting department in building, strengthening the overall team, establish organization processes and approaches
- Working in multidisciplinary teams including system engineers, software, hardware developers and project manager
- Technical support to other team members
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent education
- 5 years of proven professional experience in this domain and actively involved in rotorcraft certification process
- Professional experience (Python, C+ and Matlab)
- Communicative team player, well organized with a proven ability to get things done
- Fluent in English language (written & spoken)
- MS office package and ALM PM tools
- Working in Agile environment
Additional recommended qualifications:
- Professional Experience in remote piloting UAS
- Professional Experience with requirements engg.
- Structured, independent, hands-on attitude and solution-oriented way of working
- Good communication skills and team work
- German (writing and speaking as plus)
- Experience in Flight Test as part of EASA Part21J Design Organization Approval (DOA).
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team.
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup.
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas.
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development.
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work.
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges.