Start Date: A.S.A.P
Must be willing to relocate
•Conducting survey flights with RPAS / VTOL drones on a very well-known Mine site in Lephalale for the duration of the contract)
Thereafter based from head-office of Premier Mapping Africa near Pretoria.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
~ Prepping of equipment and batteries etc.
~ Flight planning.
~ Responsible for aerial surveying of a mine site and, or any other clients in different industries.
~ Compliant and full understanding of safety regulations while operating both RPAS and, or VTOL drones.
~ Data processing with quality deliverables
~ Maintaining high levels of compliance with CAA requirements and regulations.
~ Maintain high standards at all times, be a brand ambassador for Premier.
• 18 years or older
• Grade 12 (Matric certificate)
• Basic PC Skills
• Driver’s license (Code 08)
• He/she must be able to pass a medical examination (Class 2)
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Willing to relocate, (accommodation supplied).
• Holding a valid SACAA RPL
• Fixed Wing and Multi-rotor experience
• Ability to work in a stressful environment
• Team player
• Excellent admin skills
• Must be able to work well under pressure
• Willing to work long hours
• Surveying background (Advantageous)
~ Market-related Renumeration
~ Company vehicle and fuel
~ Company mobile phone~ Company Laptop
~ Accommodation near-site including food allowance (when a live-out contract is required)
~ Medical aid contribution, UIF, provident fund
~ OvertimeSouth African Citizens to apply.
How to Apply
Send your CV along with the following documents:
1. Head & shoulders photograph.
2. Qualifications & Supporting documents.
3. Written references / contactable references.
4. Remuneration (Current / Expected)
5. Are you willing to relocate.
6. ID copy / Drivers licence
7. What is your notice period
8. What is your availability for interviews.
Premier Mapping Africa reserves the right to make contact with those candidates who comply with all of our client’s requirements. CV’s that have been shortlisted and, or candidates that have been invited for interviews and the possibility of employment will be subject to personnel suitability checks and other vetting procedures including background checks and criminal checks where necessary. If notification of an interview is not received within 14 (fourteen) days after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful.
TAKE NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not meet all the requirements