Drone Flight Operator (DFO201)
Salary: up to £27,000 per annum, dependent on skills and experience
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies
Purpose: Operate a drone in accordance with commercial regulations, collecting accurate aerial survey data and photographs and providing technical data and reports to support the survey of the estate.
* Operate a Drone to undertake aerial survey works including arranging the pre-flight approvals from both the MOD / Army / Garrison and CAA / local ATC and Maintaining company flight logs and flying within the agreed parameters set by the business at all times
* Working with the customer, clients, landowners, and members of the public to ensure UAV take-off and landing areas are set up and maintained according to relevant project method statements, Risk Assessments and CAA permissions.
* Ensure appropriate level of quality and coverage of aerial survey data is captured including undertaking verification on site of data
Experience & Skills required:
* Commercial Drone Training – Permissions for Commercial Operations
* Operating Safety Case for Congested Areas
* Thermal Imaging & Photogrammetry for Drone Operators
* Full UK Valid Driving Licence
* A Good level of report writing and a strong understanding of IT systems
* Industrial, Commercial, Domestic building services experience
Closing Date: 27 February 2022
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are shortlisted for the role.