senseFly (“senseFly”), an AgEagle company, develops and produces a proprietary line of eBee-branded, high performance, fixed wing drones for professional use. Safe, ultra-light and easy to use, these autonomous drones are utilized by thousands of customers around the world in agriculture, government, engineering and construction, among other industry verticals to collect actionable aerial intelligence. This position will report directly to the North America Regional Manager of senseFly.
We are looking for a talented Sales Account Manager, with a strong sales background to US Federal Government prospects and customers. The candidate will report to and be managed by our Regional Manager, based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Successfully manage and close sales opportunities with the Department of Defense (DoD) community
- Managing and driving high profile accounts
- Proactively create and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Helping drive business in the North American region through distributor and direct sales
- Handle technical presentations of senseFly’s products with potential customer and at conferences, events, tech days, etc.
- Monthly sales forecasting
- End-to-end sales – from lead generation, to quote, to closing the sale, to post-sale support
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Sales / Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ customer-facing sales experience to U.S. Department of Defense
- Strong understanding of the federal procurement lifecycle
- Relevant experience working in an industrial company with high-tech setting, or possibly in one of senseFly’s core vertical markets (surveying/GIS, construction, mining & quarries, agriculture, environmental monitoring etc.)
- Acquired Part 107 License or willing to acquire within two months of hire
- Experience working with a CRM system, SalesForce is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a blend of business insight and technical aptitude
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Full fluency in English is required, a second language is a plus
- Passionate about technology and excited about selling leading-edge products in a fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Vacation & Sick Leave
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Potential for bonus and equity award
About AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American: UAVS)
AgEagle and its wholly owned subsidiaries, MicaSense, Measure Global, and senseFly, are actively engaged in designing and delivering best-in-class drones, sensors and software that solve important problems for our customers. Founded in 2010, AgEagle was originally formed to pioneer proprietary, professional-grade, fixed-winged drones and aerial imagery-based data collection and analytics solutions for the agriculture industry. Today, AgEagle. is a leading provider of full-stack drone solutions for customers worldwide in the energy, construction, agriculture, and government verticals.
For additional information, please visit our website at www.ageagle.com