We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven drone/UAV Pilot with operations experience to join our rapidly expanding team.
The successful candidate will be working alongside our Operations team to deliver wind turbine blade inspections using our state of the art automated system Dhalion. Come and join the team and be part of our journey.
We are dedicated to building a workplace of the future and believe in equal opportunities and that diversity drives innovation. We are an inclusive workplace and we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
The requirements listed below are listed to help you understand some of the challenges of the job, as well as opportunities for learning with us. We encourage you to apply if you think you can grow with us. Come and join the team and be part of our journey.
- Manual drone piloting
- Using Dhalion, our automated drone system
- Inspecting wind turbine blades using our drone system in remote locations
- Customer service B2B
- H&S management
- CAA and Operations Manual management
- Certified UAV pilot (NQE qualification or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience flying drones commercially
- Experience managing drone deployments and service provisions including logistics, HSE, training.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and confidence interacting and supporting clients.
- Full UK or EU driving license
- UK or EU right to work
- Experience flying 10kg+ drones
- Experience flying around wind turbines, or large assets
- Experience designing and assembling drones
- Experience maintaining drones
- Confidence to work alone, or in teams to carry out surveys
- Experience managing 2+ drone operations teams
- French, Spanish, German language skills
- Wind Turbine Safety Rules knowledge
- Authorised Technician qualification
- GWO certificates (Working at heights, Fire, First Aid)