Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems in agriculture. We are seeking a quick learner, self-driven Robotics Field Operator to join our team of unmanned systems experts in a fast-growing company with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
This position is based in Fresno, CA and involves physical work.
- Technical ongoing support for our autonomous tractors fleets on the field.
- Vehicles maintenance – from the tractor level up to the customized autonomous systems (hardware and software).
- Troubleshoot A-Grade level technical faults and repair as required.
- This position will involve physical work both in and outdoors.
- Applicants should be expected to safely lift weights up to 20lb as an essential duty for this position.
- Provide feedback and cooperate with development teams on tech and product issues
- Provide detailed daily reports on technical status of each vehicle, as well as in-depth analysis of recurring problems and issues.
- Literature and documentation – compose new documents as required and maintain existing technical documentations.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Driver license – MUST.
- Hands-on experience with handling agriculture machinery – MUST.
- Reliable transportation – MUST.
- High technical skills.
- Independent and resourceful – most of the maintenance and operation will be carried out as a single technician.
- Analytical mind.
- Team player that responds quickly to adopting new technologies and creative problem solving.
- Familiar with software development – an advantage.
- Background in Autonomous systems – an advantage.
- Experienced with JD\NH orchards tractors – an advantage.
- Working with a world-class team of engineers and specialists in a VC-backed company.
- Competitive salary and long term career opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
1 day agoIf you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.