This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative drone services company providing
industry-leading UAS inspection & data services, training for commercial operations, and consultancy services in the UK and US.
We’re looking for a UAS Pilot to provide a range of services focused around Data Acquisition for our clients. Ideally based near the M3 or M4 in the South / South East England area.
Key areas include:
● UAS Operations – Extensive experience operating a range of UAS ideally in the Utilities/Telecoms/Industrial Infrastructure sectors.
● Data Modelling / Processing and understanding of analytics techniques.
● Highly skilled in manual operation of UAS (line-of-sight and first-person-view) and with a minimum of 200 hours logged flight time and with extensive non-GPS experience.
● Data Modelling/Processing with experience of a variety of mission planning and analytics software.
● Commercial UAS knowledge/experience ideally within utility inspection sectors
● Working knowledge of common commercial UAS platforms and sensors (RGB/Thermal/LiDAR/Gas Monitoring) and processing and analytics software such as
UgCS, Pix4D, Metashape.
● Serve as a Remote Pilot for our UDS (Unmanned Data Services) operations.
● Serve as project manager for UDS operations within specific regions, managing all
approved operators and equipment.
● Maintain UAS and associated equipment.
● Maintain operations procedures as required in Consortiq documentation.
● Maintain competency as detailed within Consortiq documentation.
● Develop new capabilities and present them to the company.
● Liaise with Business Development and Marketing to understand market requirements.
● Exemplary communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
● CAA PfCO/GVC OA or recommendation
● College Degree preferred in an engineering background
● Have or be able to obtain a valid Passport
● Have valid driver’s license
To apply, send us a CV, and ideally, links to examples of data captured/models created.
Apply now (email@example.com) – we will respond by the end of May.
£25k – £40k depending upon experience
Working hours are typically 40 hours a week although hours may increase during large scale deployments and project work.
What to expect
● The role is largely remotely based with a lot of communication by phone, email and
● UK & occasional international travel will be required.
● Due to the changeable and fast-paced nature of the UAS sector the role is challenging but rewarding