Sales Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain Full time 2020-039
Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? We are looking for a professional and talented Sales Account Executive to join our team in Madrid. You will be the key point of contact between Pix4D and its clients based in Latin America (LATAM): generating new sales, upselling current clients and introducing new products to our key target markets (construction & mining, precision agriculture, survey, asset inspection). You will have the opportunity to solve drone mapping related issues from a wide variety of professional customers and increase the conversion rate of paying customers. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in sales, a bachelor’s or master’s degree, excellent people communication skills and a desire to evolve in the industry-leading company.
- Master Pix4D software and understand its features, benefits and values (FBV) to solve customer pain points and issues
- Find new leads in the LATAM region and convert them into Pix4D customers
- Manage current customers and uncover opportunities to upsell other Pix4D suite products and services (cloud, training, support, engine)
- Achieve sales targets as set by the Regional Sales Manager
- Participate in product webinars targeting vertical solutions for the LATAM region (construction & mine site monitoring, survey, precision agriculture, inspection services)
- Occasional travel to trade shows and meetings in the region (LATAM as permitted by the current Covid 19 status)
- Reflect and promote the values of Pix4D with team members, colleagues, and external contacts.
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience preferred with a demonstrated history of achieving sales quotas
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Knowledge of GIS, geomatics, environmental science, geospatial is a plus
- Knowledge of CRM tools is preferred
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills in English, Spanish and Portuguese required (French is a plus)
- Customer-oriented cares about solving user’s problems
- Independent and well-organized team worker
- Perfect fit with Pix4D’s spirit: passionate, positive, collaborative and respectful attitude
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH
Some points listed below involving interactions with others are temporarily suspended due to the covid situation.
- Permanent contract in a growing international company
- Well-located office close to Nuevos Ministerios to enjoy Madrid!
- Cool and modern workplace where you can just relax and enjoy!
- Flexible working hours (40h/week) and partial remote work possible
- Development opportunities to boost your career!
- Team-building activities
- Company event once a year in Lausanne (Switzerland) with Pix4Ders from all offices where we share information, play, eat and party together!
- Weekly thematic conferences (business, marketing, technology, environment & sustainability …) to build your network and keep learning
- Free seasonal fresh fruits, infusions, hot drinks and cookies
- Weekly free healthy and gourmand breakfasts
- Happy hours with free drinks, events, board games and other fun activities
- Free yoga classes
- Discounts for physiotherapy & massages, manicure, health & wellness sessions, and other services
- Music band composed of Pix4Ders so we can play rock music together!
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D is a developer of cutting edge software that converts images taken by hand, drone, or plane into survey-grade accurate and georeferenced 2D mosaics, 3D models and point clouds. Founded in 2011, Pix4D is rapidly expanding from its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, to offices in Denver, San Francisco, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and Madrid.
Pix4D technology enables lightweight civilian drones to become mapping and surveying tools for 3D reconstruction of any changing environment. It forms the base of many cloud-processing solutions and is used by thousands of professionals worldwide on desktop (Windows, OS X, Linux) mobile (iOS and Android) and cloud environments.
Apply for this job