Conventional fixed-wing aircraft require an open field for takeoff and landing, which is difficult for players to learn and has a high barrier to entry.
The Swan-K1 vertical take-off and landing type fixed-wing have low requirements on the take-off and landing site, and the flight mode is switched smoothly.
It is especially suitable for novice enthusiasts to get started quickly and experience the fun of fixed-wing FPV flying. At the same time, it can be equipped with a professional sports camera for high-altitude aerial photography. Support high-end players to replace the camera, image transmission, remote control and other accessories, with high playability.
|1.Does the endurance time include the take-off and landing process?The nominal endurance includes take-off and landing (measured in a no-wind environment at an altitude of 50 meters)|
2.How high can the drone fly?The default maximum flight altitude of the drone is 120 meters. The user can set it according to the actual situation. The maximum flight altitude is 500 meters.
3. What is the maximum range of the drone?The maximum range is 25.2km (measured at an altitude of 50 meters in a no-wind environment).
4. What types of sports cameras can be supported?Gopro 5, 6, 7, 8; DJI osmo action.
5. Does the drone have GPS?Yes, it can rely on GPS to hover in the rotor mode.
6. Does the drone have an airspeed indicator?Have.
7. Can the drone return home with one key?Yes, you can return home with one click in both rotor mode and fixed wing mode.