Hyundai Motor Group is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. The Group’s Urban Air Mobility Division is designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities, allowing passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
The DevOps engineer as a member of Digital Platform group supports all related DevOps duties related to Intelligent System team’s software engineering work as well as provides design and implementation data security for engineering artifacts, production vehicle and ground station. The ideal candidate will have strong DevOps experience, problem-solving skills, and be able to work well both on an individual basis and in a team environment. The successful candidate must work well with engineering team members, colleagues from other organizations, customers, and contractors to contribute to overall company success.
What you can do:
- Own source code management, build and release
- Setup and maintain CI/CD pipeline to support agile development
- Manage container orchestration to support microservices development, securing the Kubernetes cluster with monitoring and auditing dashboards
- Design and implement vehicle and cloud digital security, define and apply penetration testing and monitoring.
- Work with IT and public cloud service providers to resolve network and cloud infrastructure issues
What you can contribute:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields
- 5+ years of working experience as DevOps Engineer
- Strong background in SCM, build/release and overall CI/CD automation, deep hands on experience in deployment and sustain systems such as Git, make/cmake/bazel, Jenkins, and etc.
- Experience in setting up and support container based micro services, proficient in container orchestration using Kubernetes.
- Experienced working in hybrid-cloud environment, hands on VM and Sql or NoSql DB setup and management using one of the leading public cloud services
- Prior experience setting up data encryption tools, handling certificates and keys management. Knowledge and practice of asymmetric key encryption
- Ability to use OWASP tools to perform penetration testing
You may also be able to:
- Prior experience support machine learning, autonomy R&D data pipeline
- Deep hands on experience with Azure or AWS is highly desired
- Experience in creating and maintaining terraform for cloud service deployment
- Prior working experience as SRE is a plus
- Experience in setting up VPN and configuring network
- Experience with ISO 26262, DO-178C, or other safety-related software and product development processes
Candidates applying for positions with the UAM division must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer included Disabled and Veteran. VEVRAA Federal contractor.
This position includes access to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export controls. We will not consider applicants for this position for whom an export license will be required.