Leeds, Full Time, Up to £30k
There’s no doubt that drones are changing the world and you’re fully aware of that as you’ve already worked with them and witnessed the vast opportunities they provide! Reports value the industry at £100 billion in the next five years – there’s no sector like it for growth and opportunity. You could say the right place, the right time! We’d say, great vision.
COPTRZ exists to provide market-leading commercial drone solutions to organisations. We are seeking a trainer who’s a leading light, BEST IN YOUR CLASS, delivering world-class CAA regulated drone training and advanced CPD courses.
Our people values are G-O-L-D: –
Grow – Always learning and stretching ourselves.
Outwork– We’re relentless, resilient and think 10x.
Leverage– Always amplifying remarkable assets.
Disrupt– Inventive, ingenious and trailblazing.
For this role, you will conduct training in different locations around the UK including ground schools, exams, flight coaching, flight planning and flight assessment. You will also co-ordinate online courses and webinars. You will take ownership of a wide range of training projects, including the creation of training assets, drone system handovers and any other applicable business-related tasks.
Essential Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum 1 Year demonstratable working experience in operating a sUAS
- Excellent understanding of all ANO 2016 legislation and applications
- Excellent understanding of the use of sUAS technology
- Excellent demonstratable presentation and training skills
- Excellent understanding of PC/Mac-based software use
- Ability to travel and stay around the UK, and occasionally abroad when required
Desirable Experience / Qualifications
- Experience in training either commercially or in the military
- Delivery of training courses to groups of 10+
- Experience of customer fact-finding and selling
- Industry-specific experience e.g surveying, thermography, media, construction etc.
- Graphic design and editing (photo and video)
- Experience using learning management systems
- Technical skills relating to sUAS construction, maintenance and repair
You can be home-based but will train in a number of locations including our head office in Leeds.
- Please visit https://www.coptrz.com/recruitment/coptrz-topgrading-test to complete a quick test.
2. Please send an email to [email protected] to confirm you have taken the test, please also send us: –
- Covering letter giving examples on how you have demonstrated our GOLD Values.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 + Benefits