A step-by-step guide by DJI and Propeller Aero that covers everything you need to know about building an AEC & Surveying drone program.
Drones are adaptable, accessible tools that are proving their value across every stage of AEC and Surveying projects. From streamlining processes to simplifying site management, to reducing overall project durations, drones are quickly establishing themselves as essential tools for surveying and construction operations.
Whether you’ve realized the value of using drones or have witnessed the benefits they are bringing your competitors, this playbook will cover everything you need to know about building your own successful drone program for AEC and Surveying.
Download this guidebook to learn everything you need to know about building your own AEC & Surveying drone program. This guide covers in detail:
- The roles of drones in AEC
- Challenges in setting up an AEC drone program
- Tips for developing a successful AEC drone program
- Choosing your AEC drone solution(s)
- How much a drone program costs and what ROI to expect
- Data and reporting
- Training, maintenance, and more