Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Production Engineer (TCH Representative) Wingcopter Inc. (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Assures assembly line processes and the quality of products and processes by enforcing quality standards
- Support the team in establishing standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation control, methods, processes and procedures.
- Institutes rework standards by quality control methods and procedures
- Managing the supplier activities related to quality: supplier quality audits, evaluations, non-conformities, improvements activities
- Conducting rapid bench and flight checks
- Problem solve, troubleshoot and/or recommend opportunities to improve internal assembly of the product
- Understanding customer needs and establishing quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements
- Support organization efforts to minimize production interruptions
- Ensure the smooth communication between FAA and Wingcopter GER as needed
- Knowledge on safety measures & precautions to be used
- Bring a hands-on mentality and be involved in the day-to-day needs and operations of the business
- Follow-up on high qualitative communication and cooperation with the german headquarter
What You’ll Need:
- At least 5-8 years work experience in representative mechanical or hardware engineering roles in aviation
- Engineering university degree, e.g. Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Good experience in model flight (multi-rotor and fixed wing)
- Certification in quality analysis & control is preferred (Six sigma, Shainin System, etc)
- Strong knowledge of quality instruments (Process Flow, Control Charts, FMEA, Ishikawa, Pareto, Correlation)
- Strong knowledge of control standards testing & measurement techniques
- A keen sense of observation and attention to detail
- Knowledge of FAA requirements according to FAR 23 / 25 / 27 /29 and certification procedures in line with 14 CFR Part 21
- Willingness to travel for short and extended trips to GER as needed
- FAA DER for structures and FAA DER for electronic hardware is a plus
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work