Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Head of Flight Testing (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- You will build up and lead a team of young and motivated engineers
- You prepare test schedules and datasheets for product improvement and modification
- You manage testing and validation projects and timelines, equipment and staff logistics
- You support the certification of the UAS by planning validation flights
- You are responsible for efficient and safe test flight operations
- You keep an overview of crew and equipment resources in the frame of project timelines
- You will work closely with our certification and engineering department
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s Degree in aviation engineering or similar
- Leadership experience and self-organization
- 5+ years of experience in (manned) aviation flight testing (test-cards, evaluations)
- Experience with EASA/FAA relevant content or similar
- Experience in model flight (multi-rotor and fixed-wing) is a bonus
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment